- Listening to my track after a Jan Grimm Mastering drinking hot chocolate on a cold winter day.Cankat GuenelPeople Of Light (Single)
- Jan creates a very relaxed, positive and productive atmosphere in his small but nice and very personal studio. He had super ideas and he always seems to anticipate what you want and where you want to go..Marco BergerMarco Berger (Album)
- JGM sets the bar high when it comes to a wholesome audio mix and master. A great experience from the first concept to the final release.The Mountain KingWolloW (Album)
- Jan is an excellent sound engineer who did the very best for the mix.Eric HollingerGate To Xibalba (Split-EP)
- I’m very impressed with Jan's work and would not hesitate to work with them again on the next project.Alex GardenSonder II (Album)
- Mastering for CD, vinyl, MC and digital distribution.
- Processing up to 96 kHz, 32-bit (float).
- Hybrid studio setup (analog and digital processing).
- Official Apple Digital Masters provider.
- Fast turn-around.
- Free revisions and mix check on request.
- Partner for publishers, labels, producers and artists.
Use the price calculator or download the current price list.
1. InquiryDescribe the scope of the project and what you hope to get out of mastering.
2. UploadUpload your final mix as a .WAV file via WeTransfer or send a download link.
3. Mix-CheckWait for feedback on your mix. Once everything is settled, new customers will receive an invoice.
4. DownloadAfter payment is collected, receive your final master within 3-5 days via download.
Communication is the key to outstanding and convincing music productions. Therefore, I always pay attention to a targeted and direct communication with the artist, mixing engineer or label during the mastering process.
As a mastering engineer, I am committed to objectivity and do my best to elevate your production to the next sound level in style. This ranges from subtle interventions to corrective editing steps - always with the goal of meeting the customer's requests.