- Wow, what a master. Thank you very much Jan. From now - you're my the one and only master guy.Roman MiroshnichenkoRevolt by Stas Namin (Single)
- Listening to my track after a Jan Grimm Mastering drinking hot chocolate on a cold winter day.Cankat GuenelPeople Of Light (Single)
- This is fantastic! I love it! Powerful and pleasureable to listen to. Thank you so much!!Hasan OzsutJust You (Single)
- JGM sets the bar high when it comes to a wholesome audio mix and master. A great experience from the first concept to the final release.The Mountain KingWolloW (Album)
- Jan is an excellent sound engineer who did the very best for the mix.Eric HollingerGate To Xibalba (Split-EP)
- I’m very impressed with Jan's work and would not hesitate to work with them again on the next project.Alex GardenSonder II (Album)
- Jan was a joy to work with: quick, friendly, flexible and very good at getting just the right sound.Emma HooperRed Carousell
- Mastering for CD, vinyl, MC and digital distribution.
- Processing up to 96 kHz, 32-bit (float).
- Hybrid studio setup (analog and digital processing).
- Official Apple Digital Masters provider.
- Fast turn-around.
- Free revisions and mix check on request.
- Partner for publishers, labels, producers and artists.
My goal is to give artists the best possible service without compromise - no matter if major, indie or DIY artist. It's best to ask for your price directly.
1. InquiryDescribe the scope of the project and what you hope to get out of mastering.
2. UploadUpload your final mix as a .WAV file via WeTransfer or send a download link.
3. Mix-CheckWait for feedback on your mix. Once everything is settled, new customers will receive an invoice.
4. DownloadAfter payment is collected, receive your final master within 3-5 days via download.
Prepare your audio material ideally for mastering. Everything you need to know about your mastering project in one document.
Communication is the key to outstanding and convincing music productions. Therefore, I always pay attention to a targeted and direct communication with the artist, mixing engineer or label during the mastering process.
As a mastering engineer, I am committed to objectivity and do my best to elevate your production to the next sound level in style. This ranges from subtle interventions to corrective editing steps - always with the goal of meeting the customer's requests.